·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Supporting Super Moderator
5,668 Posts
my bad.

Why bury it in the rumor section? Sticky it here is better, IMO.
Well true, but at the time I posted that thread it was just a rumor and now its fact.

I'll let octane decide what to do with it.

Now its here and there. I just leave this thread open until Octane logs on.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Good, good..but now 1LT/2LT... I'm so impatient, I just want to know if there's any point in getting my hopes up at all though, I can't go over 30 but I'm not gonna get one if it's not what I want.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Oh and RS for that matter. Knowledge just fuels the desire for more knowledge...

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Good, good..but now 1LT/2LT... I'm so impatient, I just want to know if there's any point in getting my hopes up at all though, I can't go over 30 but I'm not gonna get one if it's not what I want.
No way any of the V6 models will go over 30 ;) and by what you said you're clearly not in the market for a V8

·
Registered
132 Posts
That's pretty good with the pricing, but with talk of GM declaring bankruptcy growing by the day, I don't know if I want a Camaro any more...:(:no:

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That's pretty good with the pricing, but with talk of GM declaring bankruptcy growing by the day, I don't know if I want a Camaro any more...:(:no:
What the hell does "A" have to do with "B" ?

·
Registered
132 Posts
What the hell does "A" have to do with "B" ?
Would you buy a car from an automaker that's going through chapter 11 and is a stone's throw away from chapter 7? I wouldn't, I would want GM to survive well beyond 2009 if I get a new Camaro.

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Would you buy a car from an automaker that's going through chapter 11 and is a stone's throw away from chapter 7? I wouldn't, I would want GM to survive well beyond 2009 if I get a new Camaro.
First it depends on how bad you want the car- I do.

Second it depends on whether you believe the government, with all that is currently happening in the economy, would let any or all of the Big 3 go under- I don't. They can't.

·
Registered
132 Posts
With GM burning through their cash piles at $1 billion a month, and that brain-dead retard Rick Wagoner sitting by while GM loses market share and stock price like Sony losing third-party PS3 exclusives, I really don't know. Hell, with Ford and Chrysler potentially in the doghouse, too, I may just give up on my dreams of owning a muscle car.

A Lancer Evolution X is just as good, right? I know, apples to oranges over the AWD thing, but a fast car is a fast car...

·
Registered
471 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
No way any of the V6 models will go over 30 ;) and by what you said you're clearly not in the market for a V8
Yeah I agree, after reviewing the Malibu price jumps, I'm guessing the 2LT is gonna be just under 26, add on RS and I'm thinking mid-28s for what I'm after. If I end up not being able to afford even that I can live with a 1LT/RS, I just really prefer leather seats and love the Ambient lighting.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts