Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has Pricing Been set on the 5th Gen? Or at least rough estimates? Sorry I seem naive Pretty Much all i know at this point is How they look Been to busy with the Vette Scene.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
nope....they really haven't officially announced much of anything at this point...only that it will be "competitively" priced with the mustang.

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hmmmmmm Im just wondering if im gonna have to divorce the Wife or not..to own one.....The vette Cost me Sex 3 times a week for 6 months still 6 months to go.:rotflmao:

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
Hmmmmmm Im just wondering if im gonna have to divorce the Wife or not..to own one.....The vette Cost me Sex 3 times a week for 6 months still 6 months to go.:rotflmao:

hehe....yeah, but it's a Z06:roxor:

·
Premium Member
9,152 Posts
Smokin deal :rotflmao:

"Forgiveness is always easier to get than permission"

·
Premium Member
5,229 Posts
I need to start rat holing cash now. The wife will be wanting to divorce me. I'm bribing her with a G8. (OK..I want it as well) ;)

I guess a spin in the country in a top dog convertible will make it worth it.

·
Registered
11 Posts
It should be about $500 higher than equivalent Mustangs.
Heck of a deal if you ask me. :)
If GM can keep it competitive with the Mustang and possible Challenger they will sell a ton of them. I already know about 5 guys ready now.

·
Premium Member
2,665 Posts
Will the z28 model be compared to the Mustang GT? Or will the v8 Camaro ? Iam thinking the z28 model will be a couple thousand more than the GT.
No official info has been released on trim model info. We dont even know what the Z28, SS, or any badge will amount to......besides badass.

·
Registered
206 Posts
i know im going in there armed im looking for cash price.
or bid down payment, and pay the rest off really quick to pump up the credit rating some. im currently around 10g's seriously:roxor: for 5th gen fund:roxor:

·
Capt Bob-Supporting Membr
366 Posts
??? My sex life INCREASED when I had my Vette. ( I was not married then though either)

·
Registered
118 Posts
Just wondering /if the 06 GTOs were around 32k how will GM be able to price the Z 28 model with the Mustang GT ? It will be 2 plus years later. Iam affraid the Z28 model will be around the R/T CHALLANGER. And the SS will be like SRT8 in price? If this turns out to be true the Z better have at least 400 hp and the SS more.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
Just wondering /if the 06 GTOs were around 32k how will GM be able to price the Z 28 model with the Mustang GT ? It will be 2 plus years later. Iam affraid the Z28 model will be around the R/T CHALLANGER. And the SS will be like SRT8 in price? If this turns out to be true the Z better have at least 400 hp and the SS more.
just look at the G8 pricing to get an idea...the "most powerful car under $30k".

1 - 18 of 18 Posts