Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How is it that people think the lambo is so great and then GM comes out with the ZR1 and its still labeled "slow" I am sorry but no one can call the ZR1 slow when it is 1/3 of the price/ end rant/

hahaa bet you thought this was one the 5th gen pricing :D

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
mmmm...who has labeled the ZR1 slow?

so what do you think the Camaro SS will cost?

·
Registered
471 Posts
Why does this thread exist...

·
Registered
199 Posts
this pricing thread will self destruct in T-minus 3 seconds.......... :eek:

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
any thread that starts with pricing should be auto-deleted from the boards until the info is released. these are just a waste of time because people cant use a search feature on a popular forum website.

/sigh

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
11 sec 1/4 times and top end 205 mph is not slow
whats a lambo in 1/4 high 11 low 12? top end 250mph?

for 1/2 the cost 150,000$ you gain in the 1/4 but lose 50 or so mph wooooopie sh-t

250???? where did you get that?

and I think the ZR1 actually has more HP than the Lamborghini, but who's counting?

this thread is VERY pointless

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
11 sec 1/4 times and top end 205 mph is not slow
whats a lambo in 1/4 high 11 low 12? top end 250mph?

for 1/2 the cost 150,000$ you gain in the 1/4 but lose 50 or so mph wooooopie sh-t
uhhh the bugatti veyron and the SSC Ulitamte aero does that kind of top end and by the way the SSC uses a twin snailed c5r motor puttin over 1100 hp at the crank.so technically a corvette can do it:lol:
also one of the reasons why lambos are as pricey as they are is how often do you see one compared to a vette.2 v-12 n/a and awd,Mid engined and a sound that is the best thing next to sex in my humble opinion.
the thing with the vette is that they don't quote un quote stand out from the rest of them.from the interior to the exterior styling.don't get me wrong the fact that they use "ancient" pushrod tech for their power plants.Hell even ford went to Twin cams and SOHC for their V-8's.now imagine if a company like ford made a 7.0 supercharged dohc motor pushing out more than 700hp which is 100hp per liter and that is my point.the fact that the rest of these exotics are focusing on hp per weight and balance.and chevy for all it's le mans wins has yet to move on with it's technology.hell the regular c6 uses rear leaf springs for cryin out loud!!!:screwy:.but as many proponets of the vette i will give it good marks for what it does offer for the money.all i'm saying is that america has earned it's right to compete with ferrari and lambo and the like

1 - 15 of 15 Posts