1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im guessing it comes out in october
just one thing
this thing is gunna have to be freakin cheap
i mean this country is going into a depression(my opinion) and people wont be able to afford an expensive car

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
oh boy:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

You have nothing better to do than post a sky is falling/pricing thread? Drink a beer and relax.

It's not going to be "cheap"...KIA's are "cheap".

Also, it's been posted several times...in the 70's the camaro sold like crazy, and times were tough than too.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oh boy:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

You have nothing better to do than post a sky is falling/pricing thread? Drink a beer and relax.

It's not going to be "cheap"...KIA's are "cheap".

Also, it's been posted several times...in the 70's the camaro sold like crazy, and times were tough than too.
yea but today the economy stinks
big time

·
Registered
471 Posts
Dang, Break, profile says you're 18 and you are lookin at a SS/RS? What job do you have buddy and where can I apply? I'm hoping the V6 is gonna be cheap enough that I can afford it.

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
I wouldn't expect pricing until December.

OK, that K9 dog's flea freaked me out a little...Yes, it's 5AM and dark, I did rub the flat panel!

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
yea but today the economy stinks
big time
yeah...it wasn't so good in the 70's either...

a quote from wiki..."The worst recession in recent decades, in terms of lost output, occurred in the 1973-75 period of oil shocks, when GDP fell by 3.1 percent, followed by the 1981-82 recession, when GDP dropped by 2.9 percent."

here's an interesting site comparing the 70's economy to the 00's http://inflationdata.com/Inflation/Inflation_Articles/2000_vs_1970s.asp

The worst years in the 70's in terms of #'s were 72-73...they sold 80k and 96k camaro's in those years. But in 74-75 they sold around 150k both years...and topped out at 282k:eek: in '79. During the 81-82 recession, well over 100k camaro's were sold both years.

:BangHead:so STOP worrying. Too much worry, makes things worse.

·
Premium Member
2,665 Posts
Yet again the same type thread.

Boomboom Kitteh will handle this thread:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.