Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
cool. wonder what will go in for manual trans?

·
Premium Member
4,109 Posts
Cool!:cool:

Those are perfect for me, and I have to concur about that gauge package being for an A6 Camaro. No use for a tranny temp gauge on a M6........which raises the question, "What gauge will take it's place on the M6 cars?"

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
Cool!:cool:

Those are perfect for me, and I have to concur about that gauge package being for an A6 Camaro. No use for a tranny temp gauge on a M6........which raises the question, "What gauge will take it's place on the M6 cars?"
hopefully fuel pressure...or surprise us all and make it boost.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,054 Posts

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
What makes you think the manual wont have a tans temp gauge?

Shame those pics dont do it justice - it is lit beautifully so it wont look dull like in the pics..
I'm just thrilled to see an actual part like this. It makes it that much more "real" for me.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
i am pretty sure the oil pressure guage is kinda important.
yeah, but I'm sure if it drops to an unsafe level you'll have a warning light or the D.I.C. will let you know.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
Yeah...My DIC always let's me know when the pressure is low.
I was waiting for that...I'm surprised there isn't more drivers information center jokes around here.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
I want the transmission oil temp gauge... for my manual. Why wouldn't they put it on the manual?
I don't think temp is as important on a manual...there's a reason why auto's have coolers.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts