1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Supporting Super Moderator
5,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
601 Posts
I own a 05 GTO and was hoping Holden would build the Camaro but logistics for those massive numbers wouldn't allow it. The G8 is a quality built car and if I liked 4 door cars I'd get one. The look is really muscular for a 4 door. Over a bmw, mercedes, audi, any, I'd buy it. Hopefully Canada can mimic the quality and workmanship from down under. I have heard really good things from that plant and being a union member I'm gonna trust in their work. I really think that this new GM is going after every bit of customer satisfaction. Time will tell.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
I own a 05 GTO and was hoping Holden would build the Camaro but logistics for those massive numbers wouldn't allow it. The G8 is a quality built car and if I liked 4 door cars I'd get one. The look is really muscular for a 4 door. Over a bmw, mercedes, audi, any, I'd buy it. Hopefully Canada can mimic the quality and workmanship from down under. I have heard really good things from that plant and being a union member I'm gonna trust in their work. I really think that this new GM is going after every bit of customer satisfaction. Time will tell.
The Ontario plant is often ranked GM's #1 plant. :p

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,229 Posts
Well, some that I already have talked to have admitted many of the points that I've brought up previously.

I worked several years in the auto industry for a LARGE global supplier. I've personally worked on new car developement and launches. I know more than you believe.

Back on topic. It's not Fall, but it's way past time to have the final version ironed out. Release the info already.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts