·
Premium Member
6,258 Posts
Reactions: JWD621

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Whatever works for you.....but here is the thing. That is not the only way. I know of four ways to do it depending on model year, if you only have one key or, if you don't even have a key....So sometimes a video is all you have. but I thank you for the link

Funny how people just assume they know everything. But actually do not. I would rather those people just go to another thread rather than bother someone trying to help.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Case and point for you and jwd621

Here is the second way...... Thanks for the help though. Or, lack of it. By the way, some people would rather see or have someone tell them how to do stuff rather than read it. Adds a little confidence to those that are not car handy.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh wait,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,here is another way. My goodness. Guess you don't know everything. Here is a tip for you. You don't like the videos? That is fine. You don't like me ? That is also fine. Can not please everyone. But I have gotten several pms from people on this forum thanking me for the info. So by all means you are more then welcome to go somewhere else. Trying to be helpful here.,

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey guess what?

Wait.

Wait for it

Yep....Anther way. And the main problem the ones of Ebay and Amazon do not work..........Again, not in your very helpful (NOT) post.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts