Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have a 2012 45th V8. I love the fact that she looks different and gets attention. Anyway the other day I pulled up to a gas station and went in to buy a drink. When I came out there were 3 guys standing by my car. As I walked up one of the guys says " Nice ride!" Apparently 2 of them were driving the 2 mustangs on either side of my car and the other in a Nissan z. I said thanks and started to get in my car. One guy says " camaros are over rated! " I said you think so? Ur standing around and talking about my camaro not the other way around. She's a Beauty and a beast!

So tell us what is your proud Camro moment?:5go:

Attachments

·
Registered
227 Posts
When I first got my Camaro, I went from driving a car that no one ever looked twice at, to something that people stare at, kids yelling "nice car", all the attention was a little crazy. My car is special to me, but its still just a Camaro, there are lots that are nicer than mine out there. I still get compliments on it, almost daily, and I am proud to drive it

·
Registered
227 Posts
Haha, yes it is! But people act like they have never seen one, its just funny to me! I feel like a celebrity! And yours is a beauty! Very stare-worthy lol

·
ユキヒョウ
1,442 Posts
Thanks :).........will have had it a week tomorrow and the weather has kept it in the garage :( Aching for the weather to turn so I get het her out on the road.

·
Registered
4,985 Posts
"It looks nasty just sitting there!"
I loved that comment from a then 19 year old friend. Gosh, has it been over 5 years??

1 - 9 of 9 Posts