Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
2,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Here are some Transformer 2 set photos that show a Chevy Malibu painted like a police car. Could it be the Autobot Prowl?

There are also early reports that The Pontiac Solstice has been seen on set. Resurrecting the Autobot Jazz for Transformers 2 sounds great but I hope that things don’t get watered down with too many Transformers.

·
2,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well Barricade is the Saleen I can see that..I think these bu's are just props for the scene..and it looks like GM is the company of record too..

·
Registered
52 Posts

Here are some Transformer 2 set photos that show a Chevy Malibu painted like a police car. Could it be the Autobot Prowl?

There are also early reports that The Pontiac Solstice has been seen on set. Resurrecting the Autobot Jazz for Transformers 2 sounds great but I hope that things don’t get watered down with too many Transformers.
i just wish more car companies were involved. maybe it's because i'm a big G1 fan. there were all sorts of different cars with the cartoon, but now it just seems limited. was mad at first that BB wasn't going to be a VW bug, but when i saw the movie it wasn't a big deal. they actually made BB a lot cooler than the cartoon. if they are going to have Prowl, i wish he would be a Nissan 350Z. only cause he was a 280ZX back in the day.

i also just saw this article on a possible choice for Wheeljack:

http://www.saabhistory.com/2008/04/01/saab-aero-x-debuts-in-transformers-sequel-2009/

·
Premium Member
2,717 Posts
Not really, in G1 there many autobots but many were duplicates of another model, BB/cliffjumper, Sunstreaker/sideswipe/red alert, prowl/bluestreak, Ironhide/rachet, Trailbreaker/hoist , Grapple/Inferno all the decepticon jets and probably a few I am forgetting. Later generations added more bots, some corny but they were new ones and not repainted molds.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts