Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Was wondering what the "68 stripes" would look like. Like most the stripes I think they would be better painted to avoid the "gaps". I like the look, but think im still going painted hockey and maybe an accent on the hood (guess they are calling them Hood Side Spear Stripes)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Most people probably wont like them but I just wanted something different. And it somewhat matches my 68 now.

·
Registered
68 Posts
If you like them, that is all that matters, I've ordered the black car with CGM Rally and I'm going to put hockey stripes on the sides vice going with the standard full hood and trunk decal. I ordered GFX as well, thinking about painting them GCM gloss to match. If it doesn't work, guess what, do it over.

I like your retro feel.

WH

·
Premium Member
6,258 Posts
Yes....everyone must agree......look.....it's not a pod........

Resistance is futile......

No Sir...I don't like it!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes....everyone must agree......look.....it's not a pod........

Resistance is futile......

No Sir...I don't like it!
And theres nothing wrong with that if everyone had the same taste and like then everyones cars would look alike. I dont mind hearing peoples opinions whether its good or bad. To each his own, right?

·
Registered
471 Posts
Last night I wasnt sure when I looked at it, but today, I really do like it. I think it's special, obviously unique and more power to you for doing what you like.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Looks good, I had a '69 with that look

·
Registered
729 Posts
Man, they look really great. I was at a grad party last night for my newphew, talking with my brother in law about getting some model paint to match my stripe decals and doing the chevy emblems on the wheels and the letters on the engine cover........what you think?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts