Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had to put on hold (for now) my Camaro. I learn a another ratio the banks looks at besides your credit score... Debt to credit ratio which is more important then credit score and mine is out of whack. I would always try and help my friends out and it seems it has come back and bite me in the butt (won't go into details). It has opened my eyes and i am doing everything i can to fix my situation. I am just as excited for everyone who is getting their new Camaro soon. I will still be on here to see pictures and hear the wonderful stories on everyones Camaro. I will get my Camaro one day. So everyone enjoy their new Camaro and i will be joining you all in the future.....:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
that sux. i hope you're able to get your camaro sometime soon

·
Registered
258 Posts
I had to put on hold (for now) my Camaro. I learn a another ratio the banks looks at besides your credit score... Debt to credit ratio which is more important then credit score and mine is out of whack. I would always try and help my friends out and it seems it has come back and bite me in the butt (won't go into details). It has opened my eyes and i am doing everything i can to fix my situation. I am just as excited for everyone who is getting their new Camaro soon. I will still be on here to see pictures and hear the wonderful stories on everyones Camaro. I will get my Camaro one day. So everyone enjoy their new Camaro and i will be joining you all in the future.....:thumbsup:
Bama, I'm so sorry to hear this. Get your financial situation fixed and join us soon. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
Sorry to hear it bama :frown:

Though I don't know your circumstances, I've been in that boat before. It's nice to help out even when it hurts yourself a little in the process. But in the end, you do have to look out for number one, and only help when it won't hurt you in the long run.

"Yep, I wish more banks looked at income/debt scores instead of relying on the almighty FICO debt score"

:agree:

·
ModernCamaro.com Founder / Former Camaro Disciple
11,842 Posts
Sorry to hear it man, but you are doing the 100% right thing.
Waiting a little while will help tremendously, and in the long run you'll be happy you chose this route.

Kudos to you! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
Mr. T words of wisdom and jorts
Mr. T in jorts offering words of wisdom

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
At least you shouldn't have weights on your calipers.... :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts