Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
742 Posts
haha. chevy freak man, u gotta stop asking all these covered topics or topics no one knows. glad ur part of this site but as of right now... most things are up in the air. hell we dont even know what motor will be in it.

·
Premium Member
2,665 Posts
^+1.

Search is your friend like USA1 said in an another thread. Plus, before posting, watch the 5thgen.org posting instructional video (don't feel bad, your are not only that should watch the video before posting).

The 5thgen.org posting instructional video (courtesy of Jinx):
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting

·
Premium Member
2,665 Posts
Better than a post *****. <3

·
Registered
455 Posts
The camaro is gonna be a big disappointment if it doesent pull numbers better then the new evo's .....and i seen a few stock ones 0-60 in 5 flat and quarter mile a bit faster then mustang gt's which is like 13.7 or so..... the quarter mile doesent bother me as much as the 0-60..... i wanna feel like am driving a rocket :)

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
The camaro is gonna be a big disappointment if it doesent pull numbers better then the new evo's .....and i seen a few stock ones 0-60 in 5 flat and quarter mile a bit faster then mustang gt's which is like 13.7 or so..... the quarter mile doesent bother me as much as the 0-60..... i wanna feel like am driving a rocket :)
Thats what torque will do for you. If you have a fast 1/4 mile time, 13.0 or better, I dont think the car will feel slow. 0-60 is over too quickly, I want the whole 1/4 mile to be awesome. I had a Dodge Durango that "felt fast" cause it had a lot of torque but not much HP, so it wasn't fast, wasn't slow either

·
Premium Member
2,665 Posts
tHAT VIDEO WAS SO [email protected]#! FUNNY . Thanks guys for the info . it made me fell sort of like this :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:. well now I know and knowing is half the battle . Thanks agane .
No problem. I like to help.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.