Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked one up yesterday for my wife....Are we missing the front splitter? The sticker says it was a factory but was to be installed by dealer? It is not on the car, should it be?

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
Does anyone know the production numbers for this edition?
Here you go

CAMARO SPRING EDITION B2E 816
Memo: U.S. 2LT V6 Coupe 230
Memo: U.S. 2 SS V8 Coupe 293
Memo: US. 2LT V6 Convertible 81
Mem U.S. 2SS V8 Convertible 177
Memo: Canadian 35

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Very cool. Now how do I find my build number?
I trying to find that out myself
Check the front subframe near the radiator. There should be a label (white/yellow) there that has it. Also, on the build sheet but if you can't get that from the dealer there is a thread or two on this forum that has you can contact to get a copy of it. It will contain your order # and all the options of the car as it was built...

EDIT: the thread= Build Sheet Info

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
Check the front subframe near the radiator. There should be a label (white/yellow) there that has it. Also, on the build sheet but if you can't get that from the dealer there is a thread or two on this forum that has you can contact to get a copy of it. It will contain your order # and all the options of the car as it was built...

I think he is meaning which # of so few built is his

Like mine only 230 were built i wanna know which # of the 230 is mine

·
Registered
11 Posts
production number

ok i found the white label with the vin number, pvi numbers and cvn numbers with a single number all the way to the right of the pvi number, which one of these is my number of the 293 made like my car

·
Registered
11 Posts
mlw51068 is on a distinguished road

production number
Quote:
Originally Posted by hypurone View Post

ok i found the white label with the vin number, pvi numbers and cvn numbers with a single number all the way to the right of the pvi number, which one of these is my number of the 293 made like my ca

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
I think he is meaning which # of so few built is his

Like mine only 230 were built i wanna know which # of the 230 is mine
ok i found the white label with the vin number, pvi numbers and cvn numbers with a single number all the way to the right of the pvi number, which one of these is my number of the 293 made like my car
That is darn near impossible info to obtain. GM doesn't keep that kind of info any longer per se. Unless you know someone in the business that can access all the computer build info from the factory etc.... I tried for years to get numbers of any kind about my car.... Unless you can obtain a vin range then you can deduce where you car lies within that range by the last few of the vin....

·
Registered
11 Posts
That is darn near impossible info to obtain. GM doesn't keep that kind of info any longer per se. Unless you know someone in the business that can access all the computer build info from the factory etc.... I tried for years to get numbers of any kind about my car.... Unless you can obtain a vin range then you can deduce where you car lies within that range by the last few of the vin....
ok thanks for the info, if i find a way i will let everyone know

·
Registered
11 Posts
ok thanks for the info, if i find a way i will let everyone know
i stopped at the dealership by my house and the manager thinks he can figure this out for me, plus he thinks it might help them sell the spring edition with 40 miles on it they have, will let you know if he finds anything out

1 - 14 of 14 Posts