Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does it come equipped with the ipod connection so you can operated it from the radio or with the steering wheel controls. don't have this on my 1LT and looking at pictures of the 2013 1ss models it looks like they have the controls on the steering wheel but I couldn't tell from reading the sales brochure

·
Registered
60 Posts
I have a 2013 2SS and it does have the USB connection in the center console. Also yes, you can control your iPod via touch screen and steering wheel.

·
ユキヒョウ
1,442 Posts
Originally a 1SS did not have the steering wheel contols and usb.....but I think when they changed to the touchscreen, that all changed, it does appear from what I've been able to find.

Copied from a local dealer listing that has a new 2013 1ss.... Hope this helps. :)

•Audio system, 7" diagonal Color Touch screen display AM/FM stereo
•Audio system feature 6-speaker system
•SiriusXM Satellite Radio is standard on nearly all 2013 GM models. Enjoy a 3-month trial to the XM Premier package, with over 140 channels including commercial-free music, all your favorite sports, exclusive talk and entertainment. And now add premium channels to your trial at no cost. Welcome to the world of satellite radio. (If you subscribe after your trial period, subscriptions are continuous until you call SiriusXM to cancel. See SiriusXM Customer Agreement for complete terms at Welcome to the world of satellite radio - SiriusXM Radio. Other fees and taxes will apply. All fees and programming subject to change.)
•Audio system feature, USB port, located in center console
•Chevrolet MyLink Touch includes Bluetooth streaming audio for music and select phones; Hands-Free smartphone integration
•Steering wheel controls, mounted audio controls
•Antenna, integral rear window
•Antenna, OnStar and SiriusXM Satellite Radio fin-type, Black, located on roof (Body-color when (WRS) RS Package is ordered.)

·
Registered
106 Posts
I have a 2010 1SS. It doesn't have the USB but it has plug in console below charger for a smart phone or Bluetooth

·
Registered
213 Posts
My 2012 1SS non-RS has both steering controls & USB. I believe in either 2013 or 2013 they became a standard on all models with the only possible exception being on LS cars, but I think even they got the USB & steering controls.

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
my problem now is with my XM lapsed, I need to reset all of the radio stations :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts