Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a formula or a website that i can use to plug in my numbers to tell me an appx. amount i will be approved for ? I know there are variables, but at least if the Z were released or how many dealer options i could buy for an SS, I would know if it were in my range or not.

thanks

·
Registered
146 Posts
If you google car payment calculators you'll find a number of sites that can probably help. They'll take your current income, current monthly debt obligations and come up with how much they feel you can afford for a monthly payment which they then usually translate to a price a car can be. Depending on who you bank with your bank may have one on their site.

Chris

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the replies...most show how much your payment would be, but not how much u can borrow....I know if i get the SS with what i want i will be around 40, but not sure the price point for a Z if they release one, $45k maybe??

·
Banned
158 Posts
thanks for the replies...most show how much your payment would be, but not how much u can borrow....I know if i get the SS with what i want i will be around 40, but not sure the price point for a Z if they release one, $45k maybe??
You would have to let a loan officer run your credit to see how much you can borrow. No where on the web will just say ohh you can borrow x amount dollars. Its pretty easy and you can do it over the phone. I did. You just call your financial institution and ask to speak with a loan representative. And they usually will have an answer for you within an hour or so. :thumbsup:

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
GM is running 0% right now... i am hoping this will be offered on the new Camaro *fingers crossed*
fingers are crossed...I'd be pretty happy with 1.9% or 2.9%.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts