Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I am close to ordering a new 2010 Camaro 2ss with the six speed manual transmission in yellow (no racing Stipes) with the RS package. Anything I should be concerned about? Should I pay close attention to certain things when I pick it up from the dealer? I just want to make sure I have all my bases covered since I am ordering the car of my dreams

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Just make sure if you do decide to order other options (Stripes, GFX kit, Engine cover, etc) that you really want them. Once the order is in a certian stage you can not change your mind & GM will not refund anything. Othere than that make sure you get the price you agree on in wrighting from a MANAGER, I ended up paying $1000 over my original agreement because all I had was some hand written notes by the salesman and the manager would not honor it. I suggest hitting up one of the Dealers on this site, Scotty, Anna or Eric those 3 have helped alot of people with thier cars and have very good pricing. I bet even if you are far away from all of them they could probably beat your price even with flying out to pick it up.

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
Cost the wife and I paid right at 300 bucks for one way plane tix to DFW, saved about 3500 in the process below MSRP. The price protection rebate more than covered the cost of the plane tix. DEFINITELY worth it. Plus, meeting and dealing with Eric was a great pleasure! Guy definitely cares about you feeling like you got a fair shake.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What I am paying

So I am close to ordering a new 2010 Camaro 2ss with the six speed manual transmission in yellow (no racing Stipes) with the RS package. Anything I should be concerned about? Should I pay close attention to certain things when I pick it up from the dealer? I just want to make sure I have all my bases covered since I am ordering the car of my dreams
I am paying 35,999.00
are you telling me that is way to much?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts