Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Can we asume that any questions we have after the 22nd can be answered by those that have the answers? No matter how small or large of a detail question it might be? This would go to any of the focus group guys and gals, and of course the big man himself. When do your nondisclosure papers expire?

Sean

·
Registered
318 Posts
I imagine so, since they're going to be releasing production specs, pricing, power, models, and pictures of each.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Octane, quick, set your on-PC calendar to the 22nd! I have a lot of questions!

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
I get the feeling Octane will be going on vacation on the 22nd... :D

·
Registered
1,324 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
...not sure what we'll be able to say after the 21st, ...but hopefully we'll get that answer during the telecon ;)

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
I'm still looking forward to your information, Scotty (and throw a donut in the the freezer until I come get my Camaro from ya). :D

·
Registered
275 Posts
Perhaps I'm just pessimistic, but this is the reveal I'm expecting.

"The 5th generation Camaro will have the following items stock for all variations and types: 4 wheels, windows, seats, a gas tank, and the most revolutionary, trend setting, customizable accessory... paint."

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
Then prepare for a riot....

·
Premium Member
2001 Camaro Z28
11,842 Posts
Perhaps I'm just pessimistic, but this is the reveal I'm expecting.

"The 5th generation Camaro will have the following items stock for all variations and types: 4 wheels, windows, seats, a gas tank, and the most revolutionary, trend setting, customizable accessory... paint."
You're correct!
All Camaros will indeed have 4 wheels, windows, seats, a gas tank, and paint. :)

Though I think we'll learn a wee bit more information than that. :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts