Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
728 Posts
Afraid that I won't ever be the same after major health issues..

Afraid of leaving my Wife a widow at a young age,50.

Afraid that the country is being torn to pieces by 537 Politicians ,that are running 300,000,000 people into the ground. Even though I am not effected by it, it hurts to watch it happen.

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts

·
See You On Course
3,867 Posts
Not afraid of death anymore, personally. I've had so many close calls in my life, I'm surprised I'm still here. And my belief in the afterlife has increased to the point that I think we do move on to something else.

But I am afraid to leave my kids without a father before they are old enough to make their own bad decisions.

Afraid that the country is being torn to pieces by 537 Politicians ,that are running 300,000,000 people into the ground. Even though I am not effected by it, it hurts to watch it happen.
A huge ditto on bucketlist's fear.

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
I fear a million dollars so if someone could help me confront that fear by giving me that it be greatly appreciated

·
See You On Course
3,867 Posts
Afraid my daughter, 23, won't make it on her own. We try as parents and then have to sit back and watch.
So you're afraid she'll move back in? :)

I try very hard to never be afraid of anything...and I have had a fortunate life...so I do not fear death. But the older I get the more I worry about being alone. [/URL]
I doubt you'd be alone for long. Just your love of cars (and Envy in the garage) would create a line around the corner. :)

·
Premium Member
6,258 Posts
Not afraid, saddened seeing the America I fought and bled for getting shredded by self-centered a-holes riding the gravy train while America collapses.

Angry that their Oath of Office means NOTHING, nor does the Constitution to these turds.

..but afraid? No.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I try very hard to never be afraid of anything...and I have had a fortunate life...so I do not fear death. But the older I get the more I worry about being alone. [URL="
[/URL]
I couldn't have said it better

·
Registered
331 Posts
So you're afraid she'll move back in? :)
No, I am afraid she wont be able to make the cut in life. We do the best we can for our kids but at a certain point all you can do is sit back and watch.

Envy, I used to be afraid of being alone. Then i realized all the great friends I have made along the way.

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Not afraid, but concerned that I will go before (what I think) is my time. Would like to see my son grow up and be at least in his late 20s before I punch. But I beleive we are where the lord wants us to be...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts