Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Daisy Mae - #82465
IOM 2LT/RS
Brought her home 1/28/2010

Performance Mods:
CAI
BBK LT Headers (at the house but not yet installed)
MRT V2 Exhaust
BMR 1in Lowering Springs
BMR Front and Rear Sway Bars

Appearence Mods:
Color Match Bowties
Custom Plates - R4BBIT
Barton Shifter
Billet Anything Pedals
AAC Lighting
Sinister Hood from PFYC.com
Embroidered Headrest
Customer Floormats - 911

Litho #139

Ordered from Eric Hall at Classic Chevrolet in Grapevine TX.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Current Events

Whats going on for Ms. Daisy right now.

Well I ordered BBK Long tube headers with hi-flow cats a few weeks ago and then my fiance hurt his foot and had to stop working for awhile so they have been just sitting there. But now that he is back to work I am just about where I can get em installed! :thumbsup:

I ordered a mini HP to load the Trifecta V6 tune as soon as I get the headers on. Right now Vince can fix your A/F ratio, tune the transmission, and pull the most out of all your bolts. And the newest benifet to his tune is he was finally able to pull 13hp off a stock block so there will be that nice little addition as well. Daisy already has a tranny tune from ARD so I dont think that will change much for me.

Daisy got a little boo-boo. She got caught in a hail storm and unfortunately got some damage. She heads to LoneStar Chevrolet Collision to get fixed up on Monday! Wonder what my rental will be?

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Rabbit, When you got your rear bowtie from ACC did you get a choice of the color on the inside of the bowtie, also what color light did you get, orange or red.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Rabbit, When you got your rear bowtie from ACC did you get a choice of the color on the inside of the bowtie, also what color light did you get, orange or red.
Yes you get a choice! My friend Bobby has green! Just talk to Jonathan! My light color is Red. I am a matchy matchy person! :cool:

·
Premium Member
2,717 Posts
Nice ride and great pics!

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
Great Pics Rabbit, thanks for Sharing!!!!

·
Registered
178 Posts
Everything you've done must be right because it looks great! Thanks for sharing. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ps. Dropped Daisy off for hail damage repair today. They gave me a base malibu. Nice car but I miss my HP.

·
8,984 Posts
Are you going to get the Vmax TB?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts