Modern Camaro Forums banner

Radio Problem

6K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  hillclimb 
#1 ·
My wife's 2010 SS has a problem with the radio not recognizing the IPOD. We can have it hooked up and working fine then it will go back to FM radio. When you push the CD/AUZ button it says "no disc inserted", and there's no way to connect to the IPOD. It has done this a few times and then will start working properly again for no apparent reason. I unplugged it replugged it no diff. I took the device, which was not working in the Camaro and plugged it into another car and it worked fine. Anyone else have this problem? We had it reprogramed once when it couldn't remember the date.

This post has been deleted
#6 ·
I'm new and I'm interested in this topic. Thank you!
My 2012 Black Camaro has a problem when the temperature outside gets in the high 80's / 90's. The CD skips and the radio stations go wacky and start jumping around. I bought it used last Sept so it hasn't really seen the heat of the summer during my ownership yet. Just got a shield for the window hope that helps. Oh yeah the Car is Black inside and out

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.