Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just trying to find out of i can get ahold of shipping information from my car or net yet. It was built 8-6-09 and delieverd 8-26-09. I can provide the Vin if someone can still grab info that far back!

Thanks in Advance.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What info are you looking for?
Well all i have is the car buildsheet really and all the loose paperwork that came in it. I was hoping to have some other documentation that might be avail, which honestly id be happy with anything whether it be rail info, car hauler info, more factory produced info etc...

VIN: 2G1FT1EW9A9132825

·
Registered
346 Posts
I think he means on a car that has been already built and delivered. He's trying to back-track information.

·
SS-Eric
2,560 Posts
Ok That's going to be hard from the dealership side, being this far out. Was your car Special Ordered for you or was it a "lot" car? If it was Special Ordered your dealer would be the only one that might be able to still pull up the history report on your car and print it out for you. If you bought it off the lot and it was not a "sold" order that was backed out on we may be able to get it for you, however since so much time has passed it may have already been purged from globalconnect.

**Checked the VIN and you will have to go back to your dealer as it shows as a "Sold Order". Sorry!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok That's going to be hard from the dealership side, being this far out. Was your car Special Ordered for you or was it a "lot" car? If it was Special Ordered your dealer would be the only one that might be able to still pull up the history report on your car and print it out for you. If you bought it off the lot and it was not a "sold" order that was backed out on we may be able to get it for you, however since so much time has passed it may have already been purged from globalconnect.

**Checked the VIN and you will have to go back to your dealer as it shows as a "Sold Order". Sorry!
OK. I did special order the car May 29th 2009 however. Ill see what they say! Thanks!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts