Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So today was finally the unveiling at the dealership my order is placed. Mine is next after this lady's. Very nice lady too- was very excited and just overall a good person! I was so happy for her! I introduced myself and we bonded and when everyone was milling around oogling and I was taking photos, she grabbed me and said 'come on girl, you gotta sit in it!".... I was the only person she let do that and it was so amazing! I am even more excited and anxious for mine to arrive!

Full Set
http://www.flickr.com/photos/badgirliroc/sets/72157617975767881/

View from my lap!

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
^^^^^^It's so beautiful, it brought a tear to that guys eye.:D

New sales slogan..."The new 5th generation Camaro...so effin cool, it makes grown men cry".

:thumbsup: Great shots Robin :thumbsup:

Reactions: Taglane

·
Registered
268 Posts
I am getting way to antsy now! Everyone is getting theirs, I want mine! I already have a fan base that asks me almost daily if I have gotten my Camaro yet. It is amazing but at the same time frustrating...ha!:confused:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks and yes I'm super ansty myself- I work with about 50 people and they are all keeping up with "Is it here yet?", "Is it built yet?" and they aren't even car people LOL! This yellow one is going to a girl named Val- she picks it up TOMORROW (Monday!)!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts