Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New Ram Laramie Longhorn truck is cowboy chic

Chrysler Group LLC used the Texas State Fair today to introduce its most luxurious full-size pickup to date: the Ram Laramie Longhorn edition.

More...

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
I'd drive it.

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
One needs to look at all three (Dodge, Chevy, and Ford) before making a decision. If the salesperson has had (and remembers) his training, the differences, proven reliability, and top resale value should make any truck buyer choose Silverado.

·
Supporter of common sense
9,152 Posts
One needs to look at all three (Dodge, Chevy, and Ford) before making a decision. If the salesperson has had (and remembers) his training, the differences, proven reliability, and top resale value should make any truck buyer choose Silverado.
I'm GM through the bone, just not a fan of the new exterior :D

Interior, drive-ability, etc - GM is for me.

F150 is quite the nice truck for 2011 however.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
F150 is quite the nice truck for 2011 however.
That EcoBoost V6 that they're going to use would put most V8's, gas or diesel, to shame. Also, the F150 will be the entry level truck after 2011. 2011 is the last year for the Ranger.

·
Supporter of common sense
9,152 Posts
That EcoBoost V6 that they're going to use would put most V8's, gas or diesel, to shame. Also, the F150 will be the entry level truck after 2011. 2011 is the last year for the Ranger.
Correct. I don't see many ranger/Colorado type trucks in the Detroit area anymore anyway. I do see quite a few Dakotas.

To me, for the cost/MPG I'd rather have a FS pickup. maybe other truck buyers are starting to feel the same way?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts