Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a very interesting morning so far and I thought I'd share my little story with you all.

I had some errands to do before work and instead of post-poning them another day, I decided to man up and get them done early. I got up at 10, walked over to my neighbors salon and got my haircut, it was around 10:30 and I had to deposit some paychecks.

So I hop in the bada$$ Geo and pull out onto harrison which is the main road in my town. The limit is 25 mph so I'm going around 30-35mph. This greyish Honda thing is behind me and this guy looks like a total Dbag. I notice he's on my a$$ and I finally get out onto the highway where it's 45....so I speed up to 45, and I guess I murdered a bunch of kids or something because THIS GUY WAS PISSED!!!

I'm going about 45 and I see this grey mass of S!#% pull up to me, I look over and this guy is just screaming every word in the book at me. I watch my speed real quick and then do the Steve Austin Double Middle Finger At Him :lol: (Yes, with the little up and down motions) and this guy speeds away. At first I thought it was my friend or something, but I realized this was some random guy and it pissed me off!

I knew my suzuki at heart was no match for the Grey Honda Dragon but with everything it had, he reached 70 and got right next to the Honda where I said a few words of my own and turned off as he layed on his brakes and sat in the intersection, trying to reverse and chase after me where he was denied by a jeep or something.

I laughed the whole way to the bank. I'm still trying to think of what I did to make him mad? Maybe because I was going to slow for him? HAHA!

Post any moments of random road rage.

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
:facepalm:

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
he seems to think that a tracker and a sammi are the same things

·
Registered
738 Posts
I'm bad about road rage, but it's always deserved. I like to get in front of people doing 90 in a 65 on the interstate and get beside a semi doing 60 and just cruise. Drives them absolutely nuts. You see hands flying, mouths moving, everything.

Maybe you cut the guy off and didn't know it? I usually do my revenge tactic on people who cut me off. One guy actually held his middle finger up at me going down the road behind me because HE almost sidewiped ME, and got mad.

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
I'm bad about road rage, but it's always deserved. I like to get in front of people doing 90 in a 65 on the interstate and get beside a semi doing 60 and just cruise. Drives them absolutely nuts. You see hands flying, mouths moving, everything.

Maybe you cut the guy off and didn't know it? I usually do my revenge tactic on people who cut me off. One guy actually held his middle finger up at me going down the road behind me because HE almost sidewiped ME, and got mad.
I know we've been down this road before, but if someone is MTOB -- even cruising 20 over the limit -- why bother them? Just let them go by so they can be on their way and you can keep putting along. Unless someone is driving erratic, just cruising over the speed limit is no dangerous that just being on the road in the first place. You're not a police officer, so it's best to let that person take the risk of a ticket because you never know if you'll do your "revenge tactic" to the wrong person.

·
8,984 Posts
Anybody want to guess who the douche bag is in this scenario?

·
Registered
746 Posts
I had a very interesting morning so far and I thought I'd share my little story with you all.

I had some errands to do before work and instead of post-poning them another day, I decided to man up and get them done early. I got up at 10, walked over to my neighbors salon and got my haircut, it was around 10:30 and I had to deposit some paychecks.

So I hop in the bada$$ Geo and pull out onto harrison which is the main road in my town. The limit is 25 mph so I'm going around 30-35mph. This greyish Honda thing is behind me and this guy looks like a total Dbag. I notice he's on my a$$ and I finally get out onto the highway where it's 45....so I speed up to 45, and I guess I murdered a bunch of kids or something because THIS GUY WAS PISSED!!!

I'm going about 45 and I see this grey mass of S!#% pull up to me, I look over and this guy is just screaming every word in the book at me. I watch my speed real quick and then do the Steve Austin Double Middle Finger At Him :lol: (Yes, with the little up and down motions) and this guy speeds away. At first I thought it was my friend or something, but I realized this was some random guy and it pissed me off!

I knew my suzuki at heart was no match for the Grey Honda Dragon but with everything it had, he reached 70 and got right next to the Honda where I said a few words of my own and turned off as he layed on his brakes and sat in the intersection, trying to reverse and chase after me where he was denied by a jeep or something.

I laughed the whole way to the bank. I'm still trying to think of what I did to make him mad? Maybe because I was going to slow for him? HAHA!

Post any moments of random road rage.
And this is the future of the PA State Police....I'm moving!

·
8,984 Posts
So you intentionally started sh*t with someone you already knew had issues? That story could have a much different ending.

My father always told me 'If you go looking for trouble, you'll find it'. These words are so very true. Be careful :cool:
AMEN!

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
I know we've been down this road before, but if someone is MTOB -- even cruising 20 over the limit -- why bother them? Just let them go by so they can be on their way and you can keep putting along. Unless someone is driving erratic, just cruising over the speed limit is no dangerous that just being on the road in the first place. You're not a police officer, so it's best to let that person take the risk of a ticket because you never know if you'll do your "revenge tactic" to the wrong person.
I agree, people need to think about it first. Not two years ago a driver was shot in SF by some lunatic who believed they were cut off on purpose.

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
eh, I thought it was funny so that's why I thought I'd post it. He was obviously in a hurry with his coffee, cell phone, and business suit. I know better than to mess with somebody who is looking for trouble.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts