Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As of 3:41 PM PST, there are 3,704 members listed.... Where are they at? I see maybe 100 recurring members... Is there a secret forum I'm missing?

End of the random thought.

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
Well i signed up in October and i didnt start posting til Januaryish

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
Where are they at? I see maybe 100 recurring members... Is there a secret forum I'm missing?
you never got the invite to the secret "cool person" forum?:confused:

my guess is there's about 1000 trolls and 1000 "1 post and done sky-is-falling haters" that signed up and disappeared. Remember all the trolls that came on here when gas was $4.50/gal saying that the 5th gen was canceled because of the gas prices?

·
A New Camaro, Excellent!
529 Posts
Look at the "members list"

You will see many many members with one or less posts
I post as often as i can, but just cant keep up with some of the post whores here.

·
Registered
189 Posts
I've met Tim and Jason/Chris from CZ28.com and am members of both sites obviously with the same screename.

CZ28 just doesn't seem to have the flow of information that Camaro5 does. They have their contacts and def. get some great guests on the podcasts though. I enjoy all three sites and listen to the podcast every Monday. Even downloaded the review video that they had to pull until 3-20 according to this mornings details.

I don't know if any of you visit C5, but it's a good group. Met a lot of them at Indy this year.

Currently, there are 900 people on C5, 300 on 5thgen and don't see the online #s for CZ28.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts