Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In case some of you are so totally wrapped up with your Camaros I just wanted to make sure you're aware of the Rat Rod movement. It's just a lot of fun.
I've got an article on it, 2011 Rat Rod Rumble, on my website www.AmericanCarsAmericanGirls.com.

Please let me know of any 5th gen Camaro gathering in and around east Tennessee.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,759 Posts
i like rat rods. id like to do a rat rod of an old 57 cadillac.....with LS power!

·
Registered
525 Posts
I plan to make a rat rod as a project way into the future, seems like a lot of fun.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
my brother has been tossing around doing up a rat rod

they are sweet machines

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
we love rat rods too. i wanna do a rat rod hearse one of these days ...just waiting for the right car at the right price :D

·
Registered
676 Posts
Love Ratrods!!! A member of our local carclub builds lowbuck ratrods. His latest one is inline six powered and he has maybe a couple grand invested in the whole car! So cool! Here's a pic.

Bill

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts

·
Registered
746 Posts
rat rods are becoming huger every year, i love them, i respect them as much as i do the show cars,sure they dont have as nice of pint jobs, but they love there cars and have some crazy wild ideas....

·
Supporting Super Moderator
5,668 Posts
Yeah I like them too.

we love rat rods too. i wanna do a rat rod hearse one of these days ...just waiting for the right car at the right price :D
:lol: I missread at first as a rat rod horse:lol:

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
89 Posts
It's amazing to go to a cruz and see the crowd walk pass all the high dollar cars and flock to these Rods....:thumbsup:

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts