oh wait i have a stick shift transmission

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
I am a gear-shifting-jedi-master.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
Yeah, but that's only cause you got the short throw now, it's kinda like having Obi Wan for your targeting system. "you have to FEEL the stick Powerfreak". :lol:
isn't that what the driver's information center is for?:eek:

·
Registered
589 Posts
Real men drive a stick shift...to keep their hands busy...cause we all know what they'd be doing otherwise. :lol:
smacking their back talking woman? j/k.

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
NSFW ;)

I love this topic. It even makes you feel more manly just reading/watching post with this topic in it :lol:

Sounds like a topic between two people on C5 or better yet its like Two men arguing over penis size :lol:

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
That's why I even have "hands free calling".:rock5thgen:

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
:lol:, my personal phone is blue tooth and it is awsome! The work phone on the other hand... I know I look like a jacka$$ trying to answer that one on surface streets, head cocked over on the sholder one hand on the wheel and one on the stick going through the gears.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
:lol:, my personal phone is blue tooth and it is awsome! The work phone on the other hand... I know I look like a jacka$$ trying to answer that one on surface streets, head cocked over on the sholder one hand on the wheel and one on the stick going through the gears.
hahah oh so many comments to make about that post

so i'll ask just one question........................ which stick are you going through the gears with :lol:

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
hahah oh so many comments to make about that post

so i'll ask just one question........................ which stick are you going through the gears with :lol:
He can grab which ever one he wants I just dont care to know about it :lol:

Kitty you would ask this question.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts