Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
good thing I could care less what he says :thumbsdown:

the one line ( The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car.) I liked

·
Supporter of common sense
9,152 Posts
That review is written by some guy that doesn't like cars - more of a Consumers Report type review.
Maybe so, but the majority of car buyers out there read reviews like that. Consumer reports is a very popular resource for MANY car buyers.
Most of these cars are sold to people who could care less about car shows or mods.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Maybe so, but the majority of car buyers out there read reviews like that. Consumer reports is a very popular resource for MANY car buyers.
Most of these cars are sold to people who could care less about car shows or mods.
You must be the only one that thinks that. Any other Camaro board I've seen, no one reads Consumer Reports unless you want to buy a foreign car.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
You must be the only one that thinks that. Any other Camaro board I've seen, no one reads Consumer Reports unless you want to buy a foreign car.

exactly...people on camaro boards dont read CR...but the other "average, non-enthusiast" car buyers do...and those people out number the enthusiasts by a lot.

·
Supporter of common sense
9,152 Posts
Do you understand that the Camaro buyers that post on sites like this are the extreme minority when it comes to car buyers? Forum members are a very small % of Camaro buyers :D

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
exactly...people on camaro boards dont read CR...but the other "average, non-enthusiast" car buyers do...and those people out number the enthusiasts by a lot.
your 100 % right imo that rag is very biased toward American cars, I have friends that would read that and be like see its a bust even though there a 100 other positive reviews in REAL drivers publications. GM need this is to sell to young people young girls, we arent thier worry thats for sure. If your posting on one of these forums you either really want a Camaro or already have one, or have ordered the new one. This guy is how do I say this without getting banned a weenie a sucker and maybe should come to the NY auto show with a shirt with his name on it,:boxing: just kidding , seriously he sounds like a jerk off by the tone even though I did like that one line.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think just like mustang forums, challenger forums, and yes camaro forums people wont read or care for reviews like consumer reports unless they come out good for their car. Then you will see people say hey look what consumer reports wrote. They are all relevant in the real world market.

On a side note why do people post things like this on youtube, aside from personal views thats just not good for anybody.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49bbDTlaGPA

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
:wtf:

Well if he looks in the fuggin' mirror he'll see a dick alright!

That's a pre-production Camaro and the keys aren't just handed out.....fire his dumb ass!
:suburban:

·
Registered
16 Posts
This review is so true! in fact, all of you with pre-orders should listen to it and cancel your order...

Then I'll be able to walk right in and buy mine on the spot! :cool:

·
Registered
16 Posts
I think just like mustang forums, challenger forums, and yes camaro forums people wont read or care for reviews like consumer reports unless they come out good for their car. Then you will see people say hey look what consumer reports wrote. They are all relevant in the real world market.

On a side note why do people post things like this on youtube, aside from personal views thats just not good for anybody.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49bbDTlaGPA
I think thats the guy that wrote this review.

Also what was ridiculous about this review, on page 2 he wrote: "Who should not buy the Camaro?" and he put "Serious sports-car fans". WTF!! This guy has no clue, in his review he wrote how he thought the 370z was more a sports car, and how he doesnt like the interior. I'm pretty sure serious sports car fans dont give a **** about interior and the 370z is no where near being a serious sports car.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts