Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
Now all they need to do is bring it to Wisconsin to park out front of NEWMAN CHEVROLET, to DRIVE PEOPLE CRAZY for a week! (including me!)

·
Registered
275 Posts
Is the E brake going to be on the passenger side of the center console for US production? Third page of pictures, bottom row

·
Banned
4,153 Posts
Jalopnik is reporting that it was an SS w/ LS3 dressed up to look like an RS. I wonder if there is any truth to that?

Also, if there IS truth to that, will there be a way for someone to order an SS without the stupid damned nose "scoop."

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
Are they not allowing people to take pictures of the back seat? WTF? How much leg room is there back there? Can my 7 year old daughter sit behind me?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Jalopnik is reporting that it was an SS w/ LS3 dressed up to look like an RS. I wonder if there is any truth to that?

Also, if there IS truth to that, will there be a way for someone to order an SS without the stupid damned nose "scoop."
When you listen to the exhaust in the video, I don't think there is any doubt that car is a V6. Someone's getting a little too excited over at Jalopnik.

·
Registered
13 Posts

·
Registered
516 Posts
I like the interior also..... but.. I have not warmed up to the steering wheel yet.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I think the steering wheel is sweet. It's a lot better than most anything else GM has out there now and light years ahead of anything they've had in the past! The real test will be to see how it feels while driving. Hopefully the spokes aren't in an awkward position where I like to have the wheel.

·
Registered
523 Posts
is this car going into hiding or may it be possible to park it in other public places?

will it go on a tour,will it be at the dream cruise? people need to know.

i want my own pics.

·
Registered
13 Posts
It's a 1st gen 350 SS tribute. So what if I rounded up? Mustangs do it all the time! It's only 4ci.

·
Registered
13 Posts
is this car going into hiding or may it be possible to park it in other public places?

will it go on a tour,will it be at the dream cruise? people need to know.

i want my own pics.
I'm sure it'll be in the Chevy display at Woodward. I'd bet there'll be a few others running around to help promote the car.

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
It's a 1st gen 350 SS tribute. So what if I rounded up? Mustangs do it all the time! It's only 4ci.
But it's not a 350. It's like those guys with the 8.1 and 502 stickers all over their HD's. Don't forget the 5.3 guys that tell you it's a 327.

This is what I thought about the Mustang rounding up...

I pulled the "5.0" badges off (yes, demonspeed was a Mustang owner).

I still think your car looks great.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.