Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

This was my first time seeing the red concept car.

·
Registered
861 Posts
I saw it in the car and driver magazine leak before the Detroit Auto Show and I saw a picture of it at the LA autoshow!

·
Registered
98 Posts
I was there on Saturday. Most of the comments I heard were very positive. If you haven't seen the car in person I encourage you to get out and see either the red one or the silver one when they come to your towns. Pictures can't really do the car justice, IMO.

·
Registered
863 Posts
There's a reason the silver car wasn't here. There was a scheduling conflict with another event, an event with lots of corporate types from all over the industry.

·
Premium Member
9,152 Posts
There's a reason the silver car wasn't here. There was a scheduling conflict with another event, an event with lots of corporate types from all over the industry.
I don't doubt it was something like that.
Chevy had a very poor showing at Super Chevy here in Michigan anyway and that was just the start of it. They did have that old blue concept Colorado pickup and a few 2007 vehicles there parked at random and hardly had anyone out there with them to answer questions or ask people what they thought, etc.

They need to beef things like that up, especially at an event called 'Super Chevy' :cool:

·
Registered
455 Posts
The Red Camaro Its has So Much more attitude then the silver one i cant wait to get a black or green one!

·
Registered
516 Posts
I was at the NCM in Bowling Green, saw the concept!! It did look awesome in person! I wouldnt mind a red one.....

·
Premium Member
572 Posts
wow that is hot it would look better with dark tinted windows, light covers, and black wheels, some kind of a black stripe would be killer too
red looks better than the silver

·
Premium Member
122 Posts
i allready have in mind what i want as far as appearance options go. if they dont come w/ the car i will make or order them.

·
Premium Member
572 Posts
Im just glad to see the car in something besides silver

1 - 20 of 23 Posts