Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
ユキヒョウ
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
'15 1LE - Red Katana

Back in the Camaro saddle again :thumbsup: Picked this little baby up last night....Red Katana. Not the greatest cell phone photo, more to follow.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Congrats on the brand new 1LE purchase. I have to ask, why didn't you wait for the new 6th Gen? It's so close to being revealed...... :)

·
Premium Member
6,258 Posts
Welcome back, Nancy! I'm glad you got what you wanted...

That red sure stands out!

...any mods upcoming, or is it perfect the way it is?

·
ユキヒョウ
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Congrats on the brand new 1LE purchase. I have to ask, why didn't you wait for the new 6th Gen? It's so close to being revealed...... :)
Thanks Bucky :thumbsup:
The interior is still a big ?? on the 6th gen, there doesn't appear to be many changes on the exterior other than a little bit in size and weight. I've fallen head over heels with my '15. Also got a killer deal I couldn't pass up.

·
ユキヒョウ
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome back, Nancy! I'm glad you got what you wanted...

That red sure stands out!

...any mods upcoming, or is it perfect the way it is?
Thanks...omg, I still can't believe I was able take her home. I wish it was warmer out so I can take some nice photos.

No mods on the performance side, none needed. Perfect just the way she sits. Maybe a few appearance things; go fast rally side stripes, vinyl the bowties, paint the strut bar. Small stuff mainly.

·
Premium Member
4,383 Posts
I love it! Most of all YOU love it...........way to go girl!!;)

·
Premium Member
6,258 Posts
New Camaro...Eligible for COTM AGAIN! Wooooo!

·
ユキヒョウ
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
I love it! Most of all YOU love it...........way to go girl!!;)
TY....Yep, I do LOVE it (even more than Midnight)(never thought that would happen).....I set my sights on having 3 options. 1LE, rear vision pkg, and dual mode exhaust. I got way more in Katana. RS, Recaro, and Navi pkg. as well.

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
Congrats ... looks VERY nice!!!

I notice the blocks on the floor in the garage ... glued in place?

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
Thanks Hokie...The 4x4's aren't glued in place.

Thank you :thumbsup:
and they don't slide? I back in so id never hit blocks :lol: id need a 4x4 all the way across ;D

·
ユキヒョウ
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I have a little texture on the floor so they stay put as long as I drive in slowly.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Beautiful Car!

·
ユキヒョウ
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Old man winter looks like it's finally gone, and I was finally able to get out and drive my baby after 3 weeks of hell. I know there's people up in the great white north that have been without their hotrods for longer. But buying then having her sit in the garage for 3 weeks waiting for the weather to break has been very aggravating. Anyway, enough venting....Here's some photos after getting back home today. No mods yet...Have 1st one ordered and will start working on 2nd once we get into better painting weather, and I have to come up with a way to discreetly mount my euro plate up front. I'm not able to reuse my old custom bracket so I'll be designing that over the summer.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,383 Posts
:thumbsup::thumbsup:!!!!!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts