Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
GM powertrain at the Tonawanda Engine plant and a local dealer hosted a car show today to celebrate GM's 100 years of operation.

And as the title implies...the RS Camaro was there!:D

I tell you, pictures just do NOT do this car justice...the lines and proportions are perfect!! There were Cadillacs, Malibu's (I think there was a Sky)...under the tent with it. But the Camaro -- as always -- had by far the largest crowd of people around it.:lol: Anyways, here's two of the best photos (imo) that I took, and the rest can be found here (they're pretty big):
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6683

Enjoy, guys!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I am having a Camarorgasm! Thanks so much for posting these awesome photos - you guys are the best! :roxor:

·
Registered
199 Posts
great pix.. it's looking better and better...

I'm no sheet metal expert but those rear quarters look as if they are stamped out of one piece - including the C pillars.. anyone out there know if this is true? looks impressive!!

·
Registered
199 Posts
octane claims to have sat in the back seat of the camaro. by the looks of that back seat pic from buffalo I'd say octane is on the lighter side?? I could not see ANY leg room. maybe it was the angle :confused:

·
Registered
620 Posts
it looks great, i hope to see and mabye sit in one in november at the auto show.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'm no sheet metal expert but those rear quarters look as if they are stamped out of one piece - including the C pillars.. anyone out there know if this is true? looks impressive!!
You're seeing correctly. If you look back to those leaked assembly-line photos, you'll notice that the whole side of the car is one, big, rigid piece. From that rear fender to the a-pillar.

It's VERY impressive!:bowdown:

octane claims to have sat in the back seat of the camaro. by the looks of that back seat pic from buffalo I'd say octane is on the lighter side?? I could not see ANY leg room. maybe it was the angle :confused:
Something I did not mention is that those front seats were pushed ALL the way back. I remember one of the 15 disciples commenting on how the seat could move so far back he/she couldn't reach the pedals anymore. I think we're seeing that here.:lol:

·
THE FBODFATHER
487 Posts
You're seeing correctly. If you look back to those leaked assembly-line photos, you'll notice that the whole side of the car is one, big, rigid piece. From that rear fender to the a-pillar.

It's VERY impressive!:bowdown:

Something I did not mention is that those front seats were pushed ALL the way back. I remember one of the 15 disciples commenting on how the seat could move so far back he/she couldn't reach the pedals anymore. I think we're seeing that here.:lol:

the seat has been put back to the farthest point and the seatback reclined --

(what was someone thinking...)

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
I know no one asked for them, and they may not be the best, but here are the Camaro Colors based on Chevy's color Chart... You know- for fun....

White:

Silver Ice Metallic:

Red Jewel Tintcoat:

Rally Yellow:

Inferno Orange:

Imperial Blue Metallic:

Cyber Gray Metallic (Controversial Color:)

Black: (Sloppiest)

Aqua Blue Metallic:

Again, I got these colors off of Chevy's Camaro Color Chart....

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
And to prove I was bored outta my mind, I did this photoshop of a Genesis with a GS Grille. Maybe it's time to get some sleep?

Once again- I'm beat, but can't go to sleep.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Buffalo is 55 mins from my house!! Too bad I wasn't able to see it! Those pics are awesome! Thanks for posting them and those RS hips are incredible!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts