Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
OverAnxious said:
Having spent a day in a new Black Z06 last October, you can get into trouble VERY quickly if you aren't careful.

Baddest thing my ass has driven, ever :cool:

Joe, come visit me i will let you take the buick down the track at e-town :read:

;)

·
Registered
861 Posts
how fast is your grand national? the zo6 is a bad boy! 0 to 60 in 3 seconds in 1st gear! how about you come and check out my camaro after I get it! I intend to have the new camaro with the ls7 and a supercharger it will also be geared the same as the zo6 and look as plain as my avitar

·
Registered
37 Posts
Gonna be a 5th gen owner said:
how fast is your grand national? the zo6 is a bad boy! 0 to 60 in 3 seconds in 1st gear! how about you come and check out my camaro after I get it! I intend to have the new camaro with the ls7 and a supercharger it will also be geared the same as the zo6 and look as plain as my avitar

i cant tell you 0-60 times since i dont have that type of capability,

1/4 mile times in the midd 11's on 93 octane and Drag radials though.

·
Registered
861 Posts
mid 11's that pretty quick for a street car! I quess that after the camaro comes out we will have to set up some type of gathering amoung the members of this page at the track and have a little funand of course get to know everyone who we have posted to!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts