Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[ Buick USA ]

As part of Buick GMC's strategy to engage and listen to its dealers, more than 1,000 dealers this week will be the first to learn the name of Buick's next mid-size sport sedan will be the Buick Regal. ...

More...

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
It looks ok to me but I'm glad it is back.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
That thing is sexy.
It's like the Nissan minus the blatant homosexuality.
*One night, Adam Ventures outside of the lounge and stumbles upon a interesting thread, but reads a very nasty comment about Nissan instead. In Anger, Adam types a paragraph on the definite homosexuality (Not really, he really only typed this) of Lu's G5. However realizing he is in a part of the board that is actually read and taken serious, he doesn't post the mean paragraph.*

I'm going back to sleep.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
*One night, Adam Ventures outside of the lounge and stumbles upon a interesting thread, but reads a very nasty comment about Nissan instead. In Anger, Adam types a paragraph on the definite homosexuality (Not really, he really only typed this) of Lu's G5. However realizing he is in a part of the board that is actually read and taken serious, he doesn't post the mean paragraph.*

I'm going back to sleep.
*Nick stumbles upon a potential insult to his incredibly awesome G5. He ponders writing a nasty paragraph about the impotentness of a certain Honda motorcycle..but decides to listen to more Sick Puppies instead.*

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
Wow, that coupe looks GOOD.

Dear GM,
We can haz coupe plz? :)
I photoshopped that pic and sent it to GM as a suggestion. You know what I got?

"Thank- You" wtf does that mean??? Did they take it or not? :lol:

I'm going back to sleep.
sleep well ;)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts