Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
4,153 Posts
There's definately something wrong with me. I couldn't enjoy or laugh at that video at all. When I see the video, and I see what's going on, my kneejerk reaction is to look at it from a realism point of view. You have to be in site of the little motion sensor things that attach to the Wii and sit on top of your TV. Then I start thinking...Even if the Wii did pick up the movement of the Wiimote even when you're out of site, who the hell would keep the wiimote in his hand while playing with his junk?

·
Registered
177 Posts
There's definately something wrong with me. I couldn't enjoy or laugh at that video at all. When I see the video, and I see what's going on, my kneejerk reaction is to look at it from a realism point of view. You have to be in site of the little motion sensor things that attach to the Wii and sit on top of your TV. Then I start thinking...Even if the Wii did pick up the movement of the Wiimote even when you're out of site, who the hell would keep the wiimote in his hand while playing with his junk?
Well I did enjoy it till i read this. ;)

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
:lol::lol::lol::lol::rolleyes:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts