Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I've been searching for a long time and have yet to find a interior photo of the ceiling of the car. Sense a lot of people have received their cars, could someone take a few snap shots of the sunroof controls and just a general low shot of how big the opening is from the interior? I need to finalize my order tomorrow and I have yet to figure out the colour (RY,IOM,IBM?) much less put this decision out of my mind lol.

Thanks in advance, Remnant.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Hi, I've been searching for a long time and have yet to find a interior photo of the ceiling of the car. Sense a lot of people have received their cars, could someone take a few snap shots of the sunroof controls and just a general low shot of how big the opening is from the interior? I need to finalize my order tomorrow and I have yet to figure out the colour (RY,IOM,IBM?) much less put this decision out of my mind lol.

Thanks in advance, Remnant.
I'll shoot some good shots today.

Here are some kinda outside shots from another thread.

http://www.5thgen.org/forum/showthread.php?t=12856

Howard

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
very nice pics. I'm leaning toward IOM (2 bad i didn't figure this out a month ago) It's not as flashy as a yellow but still catches the eye.

Also I've never owned a sunroof and I'm curious if you are able to close something in the inside so the window is not visible at all (seen this on a civic). My dealership is as smart as that kid who posted the orange camaro pic from school :lol: so I don't bother asking them questions anymore.

Update for anyone who read/cares about my previous should I cancel thread. There is no option to cancel so I may as well order what I want and see what happens. Worst case I lose my 1000 deposit = life lesson.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I assume you're asking if there is a sliding cover on the 2010 Camaro that will block sunlight from entering through the sunroof.

If so, the answer is yes.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That answers my question to a T. Thanks for registering to :5go: to answer.

Plz someone take a pic of the interior sunroof. I want to see the controls to see where they're located, head room difference ect.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Is this what you were looking for?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts