Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone ever get a picture of the inside of those huge resonators on the backs of our L99 exhausts? Just curious to see what they are like, if they flow straight through or what.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
looks like the big tin can that's on the backs of our camaro's...muffler, resonator...whatever.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Ya on the L99 there is a 2 or 3 foot long rectangular resonator on the exhaust befor the mufflers. I'm curious to see what the internals of it are like.

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
Anyone ever get a picture of the inside of those huge resonators on the backs of our L99 exhausts? Just curious to see what they are like, if they flow straight through or what.
You do realize those are there because of the AFM, right? Even the Corsa catback for the L99 has an extra pair of mufflers/resonators for the same reason.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You do realize those are there because of the AFM, right? Even the Corsa catback for the L99 has an extra pair of mufflers/resonators for the same reason.
Yup that's why I left them on when I recently did my muffler deletes I would still like to get a look at they're internals.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts