Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The price customers are paying for the 2008 Chevrolet Malibu has soared compared to the old model, and actually exceeds what people are paying for the average Toyota Camry, General Motors said today.

More...

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
good news. that new Malibu is hot!

though some people (mainly Japanese fanbois) might take the angle of GM commanding more money on the Malibu that Toyota does on the Camry the wrong way... as i've already seen in a few of the comments.

·
Premium Member
2,774 Posts
this car has to keep rolling and not let off the pedal..the hybrid Bu's have to be pushed and the quality! These cars look amazing going down the street.

·
Premium Member
5,668 Posts
I heard that the Malibu with 2.4L and 6 speed auto gets better MPG than the new Camry.

·
Premium Member
5,229 Posts
The newly designed Malibu has helped elevate GM in many people's eyes. It's good to see people willing to pay more for a GM product and not demanding discounts.

The DI V6 would be a great option.

I just looked it up to find out about 169 hp 2.4 liter. The right gearing with the 6 speed auto probably helps out alot.

·
Premium Member
2,665 Posts
Very nice. :cool:
The car is definitely a hit, and it deserves to be.

Perhaps a ~300hp DI V6 may end up in a Malibu SS?
That'd be cool. :)
EDIT. lol.

·
Premium Member
2,717 Posts
Now if they can continue the lineup in the same form as the bu we can eliminate this phobia of american vehicles, well at least GM.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts