Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Where they doing "burnouts" by trying to tow that cement block?
i guess they are unaware of the hand brake holding the rear tires in place, although this probably isn't as effective as the front brakes for real muscle cars with RWD

·
Registered
457 Posts
I think this is a re-post. I remember seeing it on here a while ago. But still, hilarious nonetheless

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Maybe he was just trying to put another pos in the junk yard.. :lol:

·
Registered
101 Posts
I just love the quick response of the bottled water safety team. ROFFL! I was at a gathering and a car came up with to baby seats with kids in them. The driver refused to take them out.

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
I love how they run up and are dumping cans of (Beer?) on the fire on the front tires, and one guy goes to grab another can from the guy behind him and he snatches it away and proceeds to take a drink while wacthing. It's like he is saying "heck no, that car is not worth my beer" :lol:

·
Registered
4,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I love how they run up and are dumping cans of (Beer?) on the fire on the front tires, and one guy goes to grab another can from the guy behind him and he snatches it away and proceeds to take a drink while wacthing. It's like he is saying "heck no, that car is not worth my beer" :lol:
i woulda done the same!

that's a party foul!

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
Where they doing "burnouts" by trying to tow that cement block?
The engine doesn't have enough power or torque to spin the wheels in place. On Mythbusters they smoked tires on a POS car that was duct-taped to a lamp pole in a parking lot.

·
Premium Member
6,258 Posts

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts