Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
http://shift518.gom-host.com/showthread.php?t=12376&page=1

lmao.. this thread gets ridiculous, read it if you want to kill some time and get a good laugh

if you want to get ahead just read page 16.. but there's a lot of funny crap leading up to it lol
What sort of loser would name (first AND last name mind you) every girl he's banged since age 14 for the amusement of anonymous posters on an Internet message board? Definitely overcompensating for something. There were a lot of ugly POS cars in the first 15 pages, thanks for warning me.

Reading on further... this sexual tyrannosaurus works at McDonalds? lol

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What sort of loser would name (first AND last name mind you) every girl he's banged since age 14 for the amusement of anonymous posters on an Internet message board? Definitely overcompensating for something. There were a lot of ugly POS cars in the first 15 pages, thanks for warning me.

Reading on further... this sexual tyrannosaurus works at McDonalds? lol
He claimed he didn't work there "anymore" lol

My favorite two lines were "v8s will be abselete soon enough"

and "do you realize I can sell my intake manifold for more then you can sell your car for??"

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
he's going down in troll history lmao.. sucks to be that kid when he meets those people again though.. lesson 1.. don't talk about your thing on an open forum :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

·
8,984 Posts
Who would actually spend time at the Douche bag site. Hmmm let me think....a supra owner, yep that would be it......

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
Riiiiiight....this kept me entertained for a bit...I need something new lol

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
I spent an hour reading that from page 16 to whatever i got up to... It is just so ? that you cant look away

1 - 20 of 23 Posts