"big ass shopping cart"

"dude i think we just got passed by a weed wacker"

OMG that was hilarious

And so true!!!
:rotflmao: :lol: :roxor: :rotflmao::lol::lol:

·
See You On Course
3,867 Posts
I don't care who you are, that's funny righ' therr....

·
2,774 Posts
that guy is awsome!

·
8,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
179 Posts
Cobalts and Neons can be riced too. All cars can be riced. It's a mentality, not a car type.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts

·
8,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Cobalts and Neons can be riced too. All cars can be riced. It's a mentality, not a car type.
Thanks for the upate, Mr. Obvious!

What is your point?:lol:

·
Registered
179 Posts
It's funny, but not objective to single out Honda, Toyota, Mitsu, etc. when some gangsta is cruising in his Focus or SRT-4 with his own coffee can exhaust and $10,000 stereo system.

·
8,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Are you posting in the right thread as I do not know what you are talking about?

·
8,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Let's put it this way:

Don't worry about what my kids are doing when yours are running around like wild ass indians; I will beat them when I get home.

Get it?

·
Registered
3,345 Posts
You just mad, because he was making fun of your buddies!!!!:lol:
no not really... i didn't think it was funny b/c the guy was talking about something he knows nothing about... it is only his "view" idk if im making any sense or not but whatever

i agree:)

·
Premium Member
4,109 Posts
Rice, IMO, is not about a particular car, it's the asshat who modded it with senseless crap that does little if anything for performance. It just so happens that most of those asshats drive import vehicles. My first car was a 76 VW Scirocco GTI (import from Germany). Yes, it was foreign but it was mine.....I bought it and did all the motor work myself. Granted none of the motor work was performance related, but I liked that car.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts