Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any side by side pictures showing the polished rim and the midnight silver rim? Any input would be helpful. The body colors I'm considering are IBM, Black, and IOM.

Thanks!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Are there any side by side pictures showing the polished rim and the midnight silver rim? Any input would be helpful. The body colors I'm considering are IBM, Black, and IOM.

Thanks!
No - GM decided that they were cancelling the production of all rims effective March 13. Going forward all GM vehicles will have Flintstone wheels made of granite.
Comes only in the Barney Rubble model.:eek:

·
Registered
470 Posts

Thanks!
Wait til Monday, hopefully it will be on the redesigned website...

-Brad

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
No - GM decided that they were cancelling the production of all rims effective March 13. Going forward all GM vehicles will have Flintstone wheels made of granite.
Wait!!! Why would the Barney Rubble model have Flintstone tires? Are they collaborating on this project? Why haven't we heard about this on the Intarw3bz??? Where are the pics? I demand an explanation!!!!!11!!!1!!eleventy-one!!!WTFBBQ!!!1!!

I am sooo confused...

:5go:

·
Banned
4,153 Posts
The midnight silver wheel just looks like a regular painted silver Wheel with more brake dust.

I am actually not a fan of the midnight silver wheel.

I kind of like the 21 inch wheels offered but they are a little too blingish for me. My favorite wheel is that wheel that Jinx put in this photo shops of Jonz's car. I believe that it is an aftermarket BMW wheel.

·
Registered
238 Posts
The midnight silver wheel just looks like a regular painted silver Wheel with more brake dust.

I am actually not a fan of the midnight silver wheel.

I kind of like the 21 inch wheels offered but they are a little too blingish for me. My favorite wheel is that wheel that Jinx put in this photo shops of Jonz's car. I believe that it is an aftermarket BMW wheel.

I was a bit let down by the midnight silver as well... deff not dark enough.

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
If you're going for true retro circa 10069 BC. :thumbsup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts