Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
When I bought my camaro I got the high performance muffler up grade and 21" wheels and ground effect package so I have four brand new rims and tires ,mufflers, and rear tail piece 1200.00 for the wheels I have no clue what the other stuff is worth make offer my car is a 2ssrs if that helps anyone out I can send pics

·
Registered
588 Posts
When I bought my camaro I got the high performance muffler up grade and 21" wheels and ground effect package so I have four brand new rims and tires ,mufflers, and rear tail piece 1200.00 for the wheels I have no clue what the other stuff is worth make offer
Just going to give you suggestions, don't take it personally. It might help someone (I'm not looking for wheels) if they knew a little more about the other set of wheels and tires you are selling.

For example, is your car an SS, RS, or what?

If you had a 1LT/2LT and didn't get Rally Sport the stock tires would be all season, and might help someone in the market for a winter set.

Also if it was an SS with no Rally Sport option the color is almost "polished" otherwise your wheels are probably midnight silver with summer Z rated tires.

Anyhow, hope that helps you sell them.

·
Registered
4,449 Posts
so you have the 20" midnight silver SS wheels and tires for sale i'm assuming.

those are the only things your going to be able to sell, the other stuff no one really needs

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
wheels

do you think Iam asking too much? I know I hit a curb scratched a rim and cut the tire it cost me 1300 to replace they are not painted at least it doesnt look painted I would probably give the other stuff to someone that needed it I know they are pierelli tires seem like I spelled that wrong when I bought the car the dealer had someone that wanted them they told me 1600 was a fair price I dont know

·
Registered
62 Posts
ill give u 700! and pick them up (w+t)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts