Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,665 Posts
Dudley, the link isnt working. Try it again. I like to see this. Is it word for word? Lol.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It has everything except for the part about the firebird. Let us know what happens. I'm interested in what becomes of it. Maybe open a little can of whoop-ass on them.:lol:

·
Registered
199 Posts
:screwy:VERY WEAK of them to copy/paste without giving due credit.

·
Premium Member
2,665 Posts
That just more proof that stealerships dont know crap. Even they have to rely on the forums (the smart ones, do). At least they got good info and dont go around telling the every tom, dick, and harry that the car will have an LS2.

+1 on getting some credit on the info (since it was basically cut and pasted).

I wish all dealers could be like Scotty. Smart guy. Good guy. And a forum sponsor. A lot of dealers should learn from him.

EDIT: The Dealership is up the road from me. Maybe I should express my thoughts in person. lol. Tempe, Arizona.

·
Premium Member
9,152 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
EDIT: The Dealership is up the road from me. Maybe I should express my thoughts in person. lol. Tempe, Arizona.
YES!!

Or better send the Fbodfathers Black Suburbanz!! That'll show 'em!! :lol:

I think it is kinda good that they are trying to give people good info. Straight up copy and paste with no credit to the source tho is a bit weak.

:eek: - my 100th post!! :patriot:

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.