Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here are a few pics, I'll add more later. Was planning on hockies and maybe the hood center stripe, then hockies and spears, now just spears or nothing, it's more beautiful than I realized when I ordered and don't know if it even needs stripes with all the body lines. We'll see.

Attachments

·
Registered
471 Posts
I didn't realize how dark that color was when the sun wasn't out. Wow it's like a completely different color, very cool.

·
Premium Member
6,258 Posts
Beautiful! I'd leave it just the way it is!

·
Registered
457 Posts
Very nice...yes the color does look better in the dark, but I have to ask, why no RS package?

·
Registered
232 Posts
Looks great thanks for the pics

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Very nice...yes the color does look better in the dark, but I have to ask, why no RS package?
For me the headlamps and red roof trim weren't worth the $1000. Looked nice but not that nice to me. Since it already had the spoiler and I upgraded the wheels seemed a waste. And I like having fog lights as foglights.

·
Registered
457 Posts
For me the headlamps and red roof trim weren't worth the $1000. Looked nice but not that nice to me. Since it already had the spoiler and I upgraded the wheels seemed a waste. And I like having fog lights as foglights.
Ok I see now...IMHO the RS package is like the icing on the cake, but very nice car indeed! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Could you please email me some pics, Ngry67?? I am currently in Iraq and trying to find pics of a RJT Camaro is quite a task. Also, anyone who has pics of a RJT RS 2LT, would you please email those as well. Thanks!!! [email protected]

1 - 17 of 17 Posts