Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to Eric Hall for the shots of the GFX being installed!

And done

·
Registered
66 Posts
Nice & great color choice, actually I haven't seen a color on this car that doesn't look good. Where is the front spliter though?

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
love love love the look of it without the front splitter!!!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice & great color choice, actually I haven't seen a color on this car that doesn't look good. Where is the front spliter though?
Hanging out in Eric's closet - it seems it and the grand daughter in her car seat wouldn't fit at the same time (go figure).

I will pick it up next week but I don't plan on putting it on anytime soon I love the front the way it is, I think the front is one step too far.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Very nice!:thumbsup: Great pics, pretty cool that you had the time to get them. I did the GFX right off the bat when I got my car, nice job.
Eric got me the install pictures - All I can say is the man understands the Camaro obsession...

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Do you think you need exhaust extensions to push the tips out more? I'd be afraid of the hot gasses melting something.
I don't think so or they would have had more problems by now. I am considering replacing the tips with square ones just to make the look more consistent but that will be a couple of months down the road.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Looks great!
If you ever decide to sell that front splitter........ just sayin'.
I would love to buy it! LOL
No, seriously the dealer wants almost 400 for just the front seperate!
I guess I just better pony up the dough......

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Looks great!
If you ever decide to sell that front splitter........ just sayin'.
I would love to buy it! LOL
No, seriously the dealer wants almost 400 for just the front seperate!
I guess I just better pony up the dough......
They painted my front RJT just in case I changed my mind so I suspect mine would be more expensive in the long run - Otherwise we'd talk...

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Do you think you need exhaust extensions to push the tips out more? I'd be afraid of the hot gasses melting something.
Even with Eric's response the question started bugging me. (Sorry Eric)

I took a closer picture - I'm not worried.

·
A New Camaro, Excellent!
529 Posts
Sets it off perfectly. That's exactly what i'm going to do as soon as i get mine. I especially love not having the front splitter attached.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts