Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Nice & great color choice, actually I haven't seen a color on this car that doesn't look good. Where is the front spliter though?

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
love love love the look of it without the front splitter!!!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice & great color choice, actually I haven't seen a color on this car that doesn't look good. Where is the front spliter though?
Hanging out in Eric's closet - it seems it and the grand daughter in her car seat wouldn't fit at the same time (go figure).

I will pick it up next week but I don't plan on putting it on anytime soon I love the front the way it is, I think the front is one step too far.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Do you think you need exhaust extensions to push the tips out more? I'd be afraid of the hot gasses melting something.
I don't think so or they would have had more problems by now. I am considering replacing the tips with square ones just to make the look more consistent but that will be a couple of months down the road.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Looks great!
If you ever decide to sell that front splitter........ just sayin'.
I would love to buy it! LOL
No, seriously the dealer wants almost 400 for just the front seperate!
I guess I just better pony up the dough......

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Looks great!
If you ever decide to sell that front splitter........ just sayin'.
I would love to buy it! LOL
No, seriously the dealer wants almost 400 for just the front seperate!
I guess I just better pony up the dough......
They painted my front RJT just in case I changed my mind so I suspect mine would be more expensive in the long run - Otherwise we'd talk...

·
A New Camaro, Excellent!
529 Posts
Sets it off perfectly. That's exactly what i'm going to do as soon as i get mine. I especially love not having the front splitter attached.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts