Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the ladies will likely know who i mean. i finally saw the movie "how to be" a while back and loved the part where Robert Pattinson bought a Camaro and this great sounding blue 2nd gen came on the screen. here's a link with a clip of that part... the best part in the whole movie:

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1609930/20090423/story.jhtml

just thought i'd share cuz i'm lusting over that Camaro... and i saw Eclipse tonight so i have RPattz on the brain :lol:

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
saw the 3rd flick last night really good!! I am pretty big nerd for liking twilight but Rob is a pimp cant hate on that :D

posted a trailer for the flick on FB and got my Man card revoked:lol:

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hehe. i actually know a few guys who like twilight. it's actually a great way to pick up chicks :lol:

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
My wife went to the midnight showing with her younger sisters the other evening. I worked on the house :lol:

I went with my wife for the 2nd one. I think there were only 4 guys in the entire theatre. We were all there with our S/O's. When Jacob (yes, I know their names) pulled off his shirt when they were riding the dirt bikes, the entire place erupted. I just sank a little lower in my chair.

·
8,984 Posts
ghey

·
Supporting Super Moderator
2,416 Posts
My wife went to the midnight showing with her younger sisters the other evening. I worked on the house :lol:

I went with my wife for the 2nd one. I think there were only 4 guys in the entire theatre. We were all there with our S/O's. When Jacob (yes, I know their names) pulled off his shirt when they were riding the dirt bikes, the entire place erupted. I just sank a little lower in my chair.
I can relate somehow I watched it last night. The newest twilight actually has a pretty good fight scene.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
I have read all of the Twilight books and really enjoyed them, also have seen all the movies so far as well. Went last night to see the new one and I agree the fight seen in this one was really good.

Those that make the silly comment about a girl choosing between beasitality and necrophilia is really childish. It's a book seriously. I guess you never pretended to be a super hero? They aren't real and neither is vampires and werewolves.

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I thought this was a camaro forum, twilight belongs in mustangforums!
hey i did stay on topic... this thread is about RPattz driving a CAMARO. even tho mudstains are ghey... RPattz driving a Camaro is not :lol:

and i laughed at your joke, luwinkle ;)

i think Zabo was the only one who actually watched the video clip i posted. :lol: you do see more of the Camaro in the movie, but that's the best of the clips with it ;)

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
hey i did stay on topic... this thread is about RPattz driving a CAMARO. even tho mudstains are ghey... RPattz driving a Camaro is not :lol:

and i laughed at your joke, luwinkle ;)

i think Zabo was the only one who actually watched the video clip i posted. :lol: you do see more of the Camaro in the movie, but that's the best of the clips with it ;)
Probably, I did laugh because he (like probably anyone handed the keys to a 2nd gen in the UK) was giddy like a little schoolgirl. Kinda appropriate considering what he plays now.. :lol:

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts