Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone post some RS images of the camaro and some non-rs look images.

I would appreciate that.

And not to start another thread how much would you think that the LT + RS would cost.?

·
Registered
313 Posts
Checkout the attached image..

The RS is based on a GM press shot, the non-RS is photoshopped using the photos of the SS released recently.

RS is an exterior appearance package.
It has dark reflective wheel finish, Halo headlamps, RS badging, black inner bezel on the rear lamps (gives a darkened effect) and other visual enhancements that I might not be aware of...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
It's kinda hard to compare the RS-V6 and the SS-Non RS, because doesn't the SS get a different lower front scoop? That's not an RS thing, right?

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
Yeah, I think all the released versions have been either V6 RS or SS Non RS.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
hey, hey now. . Chevy has been doing a lot of hard a$$ work to keep these coments down. . . You will have the fit and finish on the new camaro that is close to a BMW 5 series. Of course, better looks though.:roxor:
I can't speak for Devryn, but I will.... :D I think he was comparing the "halo" lights to one of the only other car makers that has them, BMW. I liked them on BMW, and I'll love them on the Camaro. I don't believe he was comparing quality.

It looks like the car has eyes, it's creepy, it's awesome.
I like it. I want someone to see me come up behind them at a light, and the look on my car is "you're in my way". :D

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
I can't speak for Devryn, but I will.... :D I think he was comparing the "halo" lights to one of the only other car makers that has them, BMW. I liked them on BMW, and I'll love them on the Camaro. I don't believe he was comparing quality.

I like it. I want someone to see me come up behind them at a light, and the look on my car is "you're in my way". :D
I want the halos to seer into their soul.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts