Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where i could possibly get a set or even just one of the rubber hatch stops for a fourth gen.

One on my camaro is all to pieces, the threads on it dry rotted, and now when i close the hatch the passenger side sits even with the top of the fender but the driver side sits about an 1/8 of an inch lower.

Ive looked and looked but havent found any, so if anyone can help me out id appreciate it very much.

·
Premium Member
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well i have and i guess other people have had my problem too because i havent found any there either

·
Premium Member
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks man i'll give it a try

·
Premium Member
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well i never could find a part number. i used a lil ******* engineering and made a temp. fix. its hard to explain but involved a push pin a pair of pliers and a pocket knife. i cant imagine that it will last all that long. i really wasnt looking to pay the dealer price for something that simple and i had been told that they more than likely wouldn't have it. after three hours on the web yesterday im still empty handed so im going to try a gm dealer in hickory nc or knoxville tn cause i know these mtn. dealers round my house wont have crap

·
Premium Member
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
alrite gentlemen, search results under trunk storage-luggage lid- bulb, hinge, horn relay, latch, latch release, lift strut, operating rod, panel, pivot stud, plug, rear run retainer, release selinod, retainer, seal, spacer, spoiler striker, switch, uncoded cylinder, and weatherstrip im i missing something

·
Premium Member
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
and no luck with the dealers i leave for nashville next month to go to school so maybe luck out on the way to school and find a good junk yard

·
Premium Member
2,774 Posts
surprisingly autozone sometimes has some temp. replacements for it..but its not a fix permenant..but they do help..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts