Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Supporting Super Moderator
5,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted to let you guys know about this update:

http://www.moderncamaro.com/forum/mc-lounge/32571-forum-lounge-guidelines-updated-8-26-2011-a.html

We have had to close many of these types of threads in the lounge. We don't want to have to close any thread. Name calling is one issue that comes up in these threads. That has in the past led to a hostile enviroment here in the forum. We are better than that. Those that want to keep these threads around are responsible for keeping the name calling out and keeping it peaceful. Thats all is being asked here is keep it clean and fun. If you have any issues, pm a mod. We will do our best to work with you and solve the problem, there is no need to start countless threads about the issue. WE WILL TRY TO HELP IF POSSIBLE!

The last think we want to do is give infractions or bans. I think we have been pretty good about working things out instead of giving bans on this forum.

I think most of you guys are great people and love to debate topics with you all. Things got out of hand because we were letting things slide too much. I don't think anyone wants to go back to that.
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
being a moderator is usually a pretty thankless job... and you gotta deal with all the problems. so i just want to say thank you to all the mods for all that you do

:5go: this place is still my fave 5th gen site! and i ain't going nowhere so y'all are stuck with me ;)

·
Registered
676 Posts
Place is still cool to me! So I'll be here till ya run me off. :D

Ya'll stuck with this Camaro owner! :D

Bill

·
Premium Member
4,383 Posts
I'll always be here, when I can!

·
8,984 Posts
Sounds good.

This site isn't in Chaos, far from it. Don't let a few represent the masses, same goes for EVERY forum out there :cool:
I didn't think so either, but now we are just in transition.:eek::lol:

·
Bully Proof
7,086 Posts
Sounds good.

This site isn't in Chaos, far from it. Don't let a few represent the masses, same goes for EVERY forum out there :cool:
I didn't think so either, but now we are just in transition.:eek::lol:
Congratulations...you both win...the site is perfect...and there isn't a single problem here. The two of you...mods no less...just bullied me into removing what I hoped to be a supportive post for the moderators. Not a bit hostile around here...Way to go! :thumbsup: Apparently you guys can do all the posting and the moderating here so have at it.

·
8,984 Posts
Congratulations...you both win...the site is perfect...and there isn't a single problem here. The two of you...mods no less...just bullied me into removing what I hoped to be a supportive post for the moderators. Not a bit hostile around here...Way to go! :thumbsup: Apparently you guys can do all the posting and the moderating here so have at it.
Now that's the old Envy that I know!:D

I love the sarcasm and love it when you too can take a joke; welcome back!:lol:

(Just for clarity; your post was edited at 5:39p and I did not post until 11p. :D)

·
Bully Proof
7,086 Posts
Now that's the old Envy that I know!:D

I love the sarcasm and love it when you too can take a joke; welcome back!:lol:

(Just for clarity; your post was edited at 5:39p and I did not post until 11p. :D)
Yep...changed my wording in the post at 5:39 and sent an apology to the mod...OverAnxious. But then you add your .02...so I deleted my post altogether at 12:03. So what's your point?

·
Supporter of common sense
9,152 Posts
Yep...changed my wording in the post at 5:39 and sent an apology to the mod...OverAnxious. But then you add your .02...so I deleted my post altogether at 12:03. So what's your point?

Bullied? Did you forget to take your meds? Supportive post?

You posted the site was 'in caos' in this thread (then edited it and removed it), I posted a simple reply and never said another word. You follow up with this PM:

Thank you for pointing out my poor choice in wording. I edited my post and I wasn't sure whether you wanted to change yours.

Like it or not Joe...we're both here for the same reason...to make MC.com a better place.

Hillary
To which I replied:

I never gave it a second thought honestly.

"Like it or not"?? What does that mean?

On second thought, never mind. I don't care enough :lol:
Nobody asked you to remove your post, you did that yourself then post in here how mods 'bullied' you into doing it? Seriously? Your continued drama is getting old.

The site is fine. Less than a handful of people get a litte out of hand and mods do what they are supposed to. Happens on EVERY forum out there. It's people like you who continue to stir the pot that have issues while you create drama from nothing.

Just do what 99% of the others here do, sit back, relax, enjoy Camaros and have a good time :thumbsup:

·
Registered
518 Posts
This thread is making sleepy...to many words :0)

·
Bully Proof
7,086 Posts
Bullied? Did you forget to take your meds? Supportive post?

You posted the site was 'in caos' in this thread (then edited it and removed it), I posted a simple reply and never said another word. You follow up with this PM:

To which I replied:

Nobody asked you to remove your post, you did that yourself then post in here how mods 'bullied' you into doing it? Seriously? Your continued drama is getting old.

The site is fine. Less than a handful of people get a litte out of hand and mods do what they are supposed to. Happens on EVERY forum out there. It's people like you who continue to stir the pot that have issues while you create drama from nothing.

Just do what 99% of the others here do, sit back, relax, enjoy Camaros and have a good time :thumbsup:
Was there something wrong with what I said or what I did? Maybe you and 54" don't like to look at what you do as bullying...but when you use your position as a mod to single out people...that's what it is.

I'm tired of of being accused of creating drama here. All I did was post a reply. And the two of you started picking apart that reply and making fun of it. Yet all I keep hearing is we are better than that. :D

And I'm pretty sure your job here is not to make members feel uncomfortable? So why do you? :confused:

·
Supporter of common sense
9,152 Posts
Was there something wrong with what I said or what I did? Maybe you and 54" don't like to look at what you do as bullying...but when you use your position as a mod to single out people...that's what it is.

I'm tired of of being accused of creating drama here. All I did was post a reply. And the two of you started picking apart that reply and making fun of it. Yet all I keep hearing is we are better than that. :D

And I'm pretty sure your job here is not to make members feel uncomfortable? So why do you? :confused:
Guess you and I were reading different threads. I don't see a reply doing much good here so I'm going to return to my Saturday :thumbsup:

·
Registered
518 Posts
I usually don't comment on these type of threads. However, I feel that I must...........

continue the same policy.

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
SOB I'm gone for a Week and I come back and everyone is *****ing and moaning about the same crap they moaned about 12 months ago :lol:

I'm going to get my car aligned yall tear one another apart so when I return its finally over. :thumbsup:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts